Even Harry Potter is considered a good movie of our times. According to First Alliance Rating Agency it has only a small number of ingredient of the future image we hold.
On a positive note this movie has
* Good highlight of friendship among kids
* Individual traits focus such as bravery, intelligence
* Shows ethnically homogeneous traditional society in England
As a negative feedback this movie
- shows kids are left alone to solve adult problems of life and death situations.
- has satanic rituals embedded in it which doesn’t make it appropriate even for adults.
- has too much relationships between kids and temporary people (teachers, strangers -not family) in stressful circumstances
- lacks parents involvement in education, it is not good for mental health for kids to stay without parents
This movie needs to improve to show more of
- good family image (as parents of the main hero are dead as typical for Hollywood)
- good extended family image (very few family links are shown)
- healthy masculine feminine differentiation, healthy image of husband-wife relationship
- healthy relationship between parents and children